NOTE: August is too hot to ship dough to some areas. We are currently shipping from Kansas City to the central time zone in these states: MO, KS, NE, IA, ND, SD, WI, IL, MN. As temperatures cool off, we will exand to more areas were we can safely ship. We are grateful for your interest and patience! Stay tuned for a variety of gourmet restaurant-created pizzas on Fattyhead available for shipping in September!
Price includes applicable sales tax & shipping. No surprises at checkout!
To heck with cauliflower...artisan Fattyhead is full of nuts!
- Made from almond flour, mozz cheese, cream cheese, eggs, flax, herbs
- One 10-inch crust weighs 8 oz and has only 8 net carbs
- Grain free, gluten free, no added preservatives
- Make pizza crust, flatbread, pita, crackers, wraps
- Your box includes 6 crusts; that's 3 packages with 2 crusts each, 24 serviongs total
- Ships in thermal cooler with two 48 oz gel packs. Food safety first!
- Shipments go out on Mondays & Tuesdays and arrive 1-3 days later. Please arrange to be home, and freeze of bake your Fattyhead right away. You CAN freeze Fattyhead after you've baked it
- For detailed cooking instructions, click Baking Tips & Ideas tab
- Fattyhead is manufactured in a multi-use kitchen. We practice due diligence to prevent cross contamination but cannot guarantee the absence of trace amounts of gluten or allergens
6 Crusts To Central Time Zone
We are thrilled you are interested in our shipping program and strive to deliver Fattyhead products in the best condition. While we do everything possible to mitigate the risk of shipping fresh and frozen food around the country, some factors are outside our control such as weather and transit delays once the package is in the hands of USPS, therefore all items are final sale. If an item arrives damaged or spoiled, we are happy to work with you for a solution. Please send an email to Laura@Fattyhead.kitchen. Any shipping guidelines on this site are not guarantees of a shipping or arrival date. KetoCookKC, LLC, manufacturer of Fattyhead dough, is unable to guarantee time of delivery, as it is subject to USPS. We ship out only on Mondays and Tuesdays, so orders for a time-sensitive event should be placed 2 weeks early, as Fattyhead dough can be frozen for 6 months and should be baked or frozen immediately. In some instances due to weather, high package volume (especially during holidays) or other uncontrollable events, we may have your product arrive earlier than requested to ensure that it arrives in good condition. KetoCookKC, LLC is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, local carrier mis-scans or inaccurate/incomplete shipping information, and we do not require signature for the release of shipments. Leaving a package at an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control. KetoCookKC, LLC does not require a signature for the delivery of its packages and is not responsible for packages that require a signature but are not delivered because no one is home to sign. Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order as well as in their order confirmation email. We are not able to accomodate any delivery addresses modifications once your order has been placed. There are no returns, refunds or cancellations allowed on any orders that have shipped.